Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Resolutions


A study says only 10 in 100 people who make new year resolutions stick to them.

This is the first time that I'm writing down my new year resolutions on a paper (blog whatever) .

  • Sleep early ,wake up early
  • Eat healthy
  • Study for GRE

Sleep early,wake up early:

these days I'm becoming insomniac in the nights and tend to sleep during very weird hours of the day.I want to avoid this .

“ Early to bed early raise”

Eat healthy:

during last year there were weeks when not a single day went with out me eating outside food.So decided to eat more of homemade food and avoid outside food.Its going to be less of Chinese, burgers,pizzas,French fries,and Hyderabadi biryani this year.

Study for the GRE:

Now that I've already booked the date for GRE (19th Feb) , i need to start some serious preparation.

If you remember i talked about some stats in the beginning, yes 90% of the people fail to keep up their new year resolutions.I’ll hope to be a part of the other 10% who stick to their resolution.


  1. All the best rahul.
    try to stick to ur resolution.

  2. Best of luck in your New Years Resolution...and here's to a wonderful Year ahead...

  3. can you email me:, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks


What's New